Monday, April 2, 2012

Preparedness Week Eight

I actually did it, well, with Chuck's help. We got the garden tilled up, got the boards put up, added the soil, etc..., and planted the seedlings.  Now we just have to hope that all of my little plants keep on growing.  Any helpful information can be left in the comment section.  I am in a learning process.  I am still waiting on my carrots, bell pepper, and jalopeno peppers to pop up.

The preparedness tip for this week is to send me a recipie using food storage ingredients.  They can be posted as a comment here on the blog, or you can e-mail me at mmock@mulhearncorp.com or chuckmon@bellsouth.net

1 comment:

  1. Here's a link to a really good food storage dessert.
    http://tappingflamingo.blogspot.com/2012/02/butterskotcheroos.html

    ReplyDelete