Thursday, February 28, 2013

Carolyn Skerlong's Baby Shower


Well I thought we had a swell turnout for Carolyn’s baby shower. Carolyn got many cute, beautiful and/or useful things for little Molly Cleo Skerlong. I tried to take a few pictures with my iPod to share with you on the blog. They are not the best pictures but, it’s the thought that counts, right? Thank you to all who attended and a special thank you to Lori for opening her house for the fun event. I hope I left you a few of those chocolate covered almonds. They were the bomb. As a matter of fact, everything I tasted was very good!


OOH - AHH THE GIFTS

OUR SWEET YOUNG WOMEN

THE YUMMY CAKE


PARTY PICS
 PARTY PICS
 THE SHOWER GAME
THIS GAME IS A LITTLE HARD.  GOOD THING MARCIA WAS THERE TO HELP US OUT. 
 MOM TO BE AND HER SWEET GIRL
 OH HOW CUTE
 ANXIOUS ON LOOKERS
 SWEET
 AHH, SOMETHING NOT PINK
 
We are so excited for you and your family!  Thank you for letting us share this special time in your lives with us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment